Administrative Manager -
The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-for-profit organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike
We seek applications from qualified persons for the below positions:
Level of Effort
- The incumbent will ensure the smooth operation of the organization’s facilities, inventory, fleet and travel management by implementing and evaluating maintenance and improvement programs as they relate to the continuous operation of the organization’s transport fleet, facilities and buildings.
- He / she will work with the DOF to take up the responsibility for effective utilization of resources including staff with diverse range of capabilities.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BS / BA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field with 7-9 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and / or administration of facilities / fleet management.
- or MS / MA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field with 5-7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and / or administration of facilities / fleet management.
- Other relevant professional / management certifications will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (particularly experience with Global Fund / USAID / UN procurement regulations) is required
This vacancy will close on the 9th of December, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and a one-page cover letter as one (1) MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Human Resources Unit Click here https://forms.gle/8EKpka381y9cJK3s9 to upload your CV and as well send your CV to address: email@example.com
APPLICATION MUST EXPLICITLY STATE YOUR FULL NAMES, THE POSITION OF INTEREST WITH PREFERED LOCATION as the subject of the email.
Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.