The University of Washington project is an educational programmme targeted at building the capacity of staff in health organizations on Leadership and Management.
Annually, ECEWS partners with University of Washington, Department of Global Health to enroll interested participants on a 10 week online study portal on cources like:
- Leadership and Management of health systems.
- Principles of STD/HIV Research
- Introduction to Epidemology in Health of Global Health
- Economic Evaluation in Global Health
- Fundamentals in Implementation Science
- Clinical Management of HIV/AIDS
ECEWS has been in this partnership with the University of Washington since 2013 and has successfully certificated its enrollees.
View Reports below: